Age-related memory loss is a common phenomenon that shows up at the age of 50 and gradually intensifies in people older than 65 years. As people grow old, they tend to suffer from cognitive degeneration, depression and dementia.
Mind governs all physical and mental activities in the human body. Hence, physical health greatly depends on the mental framework of a person. Mental illnesses, like depression and anxiety are like an infectious disease, and they must not be allowed to proliferate due to their deleterious effects on the body.
It can be difficult to establish a relationship between indigestion pills and dementia. But a recent study at the German Centre for Neurodegenerative Diseases in Bonn suggested that people who frequently consume indigestion pills have a higher chance of developing dementia.
Mental health disorders can take your life over but it doesn’t have to be that way. Don’t wait to get help. Call today and get your life back!
Call Our 24/7 Mental Health Helpline
Recent Blog Posts
- Dealing and disclosing about mental health condition at workplace December 18, 2018
- Researchers deny risk of manic switching due to light therapy in bipolar disorder patients July 6, 2018
- School teachers receive training to decipher trauma symptoms June 12, 2018
- Devising key coping strategies when living with spouse with bipolar disorder May 8, 2018
- Emergence of new neurons responsible for relapse of conditioned response to fear April 20, 2018