To provide better and improved access to mental health services to those suffering from mental illnesses, the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB) recently started a loan repayment program for professionals dealing with mental health problems.
A string of new commercials on the radio, spreading information regarding mental health disorders and encouraging people to share their experience of struggle against mental illnesses has taken over the entire United States by storm. The aim behind these commercials is to educate people about the need to change their attitudes towards mental health disorders and take a stand against the stigma associated with them. Read more
Mental health disorders can take your life over but it doesn’t have to be that way. Don’t wait to get help. Call today and get your life back!
Call Our 24/7 Mental Health Helpline
Recent Blog Posts
- Researchers deny risk of manic switching due to light therapy in bipolar disorder patients July 6, 2018
- School teachers receive training to decipher trauma symptoms June 12, 2018
- Devising key coping strategies when living with spouse with bipolar disorder May 8, 2018
- Emergence of new neurons responsible for relapse of conditioned response to fear April 20, 2018
- Poor sleep quality may worsen the link between PTSD and chronic pain in youth, finds study April 9, 2018